Saturday 8 September 2012

I love shopping

I am a girl that really love shopping,  sometime I think I am crazy , I had try before that drive alone all the way to kl to shop .. I can't imagine how am I able to do that Without knowing the way to go to the shopping mall . How brave am I ! I love to shop in pavilion kl , because it always having all the things that I want  and some shop have many special things that I love so much . I like the restaurant on level 6 too ... The food was nice . And that Tokyo street have many special things from Japan , very suitable for those who like japan food ,things ,drinks and style . Ok I just wrote until here . I will continue update my blog on next week .

Ps : if I got go shopping on this weekend , I will update some photo that the time I shopping in pavilion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment